Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Party - Day 91


We gave her pieces of tomato, but she wanted the "big" tomato. She ate two.




LSP couldn't wait for dessert, so she got her piece first, as you can see.

Stacking her pickle chips into little pickle towers.


Grampy got to hold two of her favorite stuffies tonight.


Today we celebrated Nana's birthday! Uncle M and Aunt L came down and when LSP caught site of them, she did her happy dance. I really need to have the video camera ready next time. Aunt L made a really tasty quiche, and Uncle M and Aunt L together made a tomato and mozzarella salad. Mmmmm... Then I made a yummy cake and we all had a wonderful lunch together.

I missed the happy dance, but I did manage to catch some of her Curious George dance on video. She does this funny little foot jig when the theme song comes on. Hurrah! George! She is also learning the finer points of manipulation. She will now grab Grampy's face and put her nose on his and say in her sweetest little girl voice, "Watch Curious George?" She has a little to learn about being stealthy, though. If she is doing something she is not supposed to do, she will come find me and try to push me out of the room and say "No, Mama." Just my clue that something verboten is going on.

While Uncle M was here he helped me find some a photo that Soldier Boy had sent that go shuttled off into computer limbo when I downloaded them. So here it is, a few days late!

No comments:

Post a Comment