Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do Seals Have Teeth? - Day 4

Let's just start out telling you that there won't be any photos from today. I can't find the stupid camera. I know it is somewhere in the house. I just used it an hour ago. But for right now it is MIA. Anyway, I will find it soon THEN there will be pictures.

Not as busy a day today. Took Shiloh to the vet for her heath certificate, then worked at home. Had a great dinner of The Best Chinese Food in the World with a good friend and neighbor and our kids (4 total) got to rock and roll a bit.

LSP has been putting up a huge fight at night when it is bedtime. It wears me out. Today there was a tantrum when I would not let her bring her stuffed seal (which is bigger than her, by the way) to the bathroom to brush its teeth. "Seals don't have teeth," I told her. But I figure they must, right? Did I just lie to my child? This was the second big meltdown of the day, the first starting when she wanted to take Shiloh to the commissary with us. "Dogs can't go the the commissary," I informed her. Screaming followed. This time, however, I know I was telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment