Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The No-Nap Experiment - Day 2

I don't know what Shiloh thinks, but this crate seems comfortable to me!

LSP demonstrates what we do NOT do with crayons. Unless Mommy isn't looking.

Those containers of bungee cords make excellent drums.

Running amok in ATU.

LSP usually take a 1-hour nap in the middle of the day, but then she doesn't go to bed until 9:00. So today I was really busy all day so I thought we'd try life with no nap. We went to playgroup, ate lunch, went to Obi (the German Home Depot), went to ATU to buy tires (the German Auto Zone), registered the car, washed the car and came home to have dinner. She was OK through her bath, but shortly after that she found an old sliver of Dial soap on the sink and ate it. Yup, lots of crying followed as she realized what a bad idea that was. When she finally calmed down she said to me, "Ate the soap." But that was pretty much it. She was worn out. Toothbrushing and diaper changing before bed were accompanied by much crying and screaming. She was totally exhausted. She's not a big fan of the no-nap experiment, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment