Saturday, May 29, 2010

Party Girl, Again! - Day 6

Today was LSP's birthday party. Her birthday was actually earlier this month but this was the first chance we had to have a party for her. She and her friends had a great time playing in the backyard with the water table. Everyone was soaked to the bone. Shiloh had a grand time running around with the kids, too. At cake time, LSP at first was not so thrilled with the candle and singing ritual, but warmed up to it pretty fast when she got to eat the cake. After her bath tonight she told me "I saw candles!" So I think she liked it in the end.

It was also a day of chores and errands I have to accomplish before we go. I have had a huge multi--page to-do list on the fridge for a week and I have been hacking away at it. It is good to see so many things crossed off.

Soldier-Boy has been able to email so that is good, though he is in a location now where the email may be less frequent. It is good to get a little electronic hi from him everyday, let's home he can keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment