Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adorable - Day 122


She spun around and around then staggered off drunkenly, laughing. Then she wanted to do it again.



It sounds silly, but I always imagined that if I had a little girl I'd do her hair in two pigtails that stuck out the sides. Well, LSP's hair is finally long enough to do that so today we went with the two-pigtail look. She got several complients on her cuteness. One female soldier behind us in line at the commissary said, "She's adorable, Ma'am." (I'll never get used to the "ma'am" thing, by the way.) On the way out to the car I told her "adorable" meant "very, very cute" and asked her if she was adorable. She smiled really big and yelled "I'm adorable! I'm adorable!" Then as I was putting her in her car seat she gave me a big hug and said, "Momma's adorable!" How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment