Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brave Girl - Day 108

C is so sweet! I totally love this dress.

LSP found Uncle A's old Batman house and really enjoyed it.


Uncle A teaches C the art of the double handed high five.

Nanny was digging through old photos today. Check these out of Soldier-Boy and Aunt R!



Failed attempt to re-create the good-bye kiss.

She has decided the bed is a car and today she tole me she was taking the animals to the fair.


This morning LSP got to visit with Aunt R and cousin C some more. Uncle A put in an appearance as well! She loved playing with C, and shared her dried cranberries with her. When we left they gave each other the cutest kiss! But of course the camera was not ready, and when we tried to recreate the moment...no dice. Oh well.

We got to Skype with Daddy today, so that was fun. The instant after we hung up LSP said, "Miss Daddy." Breaks my heart.

Later this afternoon she for her flu shot. I explained that it would hurt a little but that then she would get a Band-Aid. (She's been on a big Band-Aid kick lately.) She cried for about 1.5 seconds, then the nurse produced the Tweety Bird Band-Aid and all was well again.

We took her out to dinner tonight and she decided she wanted my food instead of hers. And she didn't want me to put my food on her plate. She wanted my food off of MY plate. With my fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment