Sunday, January 9, 2011

Artist - Day 232

Today Grampy, Nana and Uncle M took LSP to the "free zoo" - aka Petco.  She loves to go there and look at the small animals for sale.  Today she was especially interested in the rats and fish.  Afterward Aunt L and I met them and we all had lunch.  LSP did so well at lunch, she behaved beautifully.  I know I am bragging a lot about her public behavior here, but I am very proud of what a nice little girl she is.  (I also realize that one of these days she will act like a total hell-child in the middle of the commissary or a crowded restaurant!)  She sat well in her high chair, played with her toys, TRIED to eat the spaghetti with a fork (not easy to do!) and said please and thank you to the waiter with little or no prompting.  What a sweetie!

Tonight Nanny came to visit and we were all watching LSP draw with her (washable) markers.  She drew a circle with a squiggly line in the middle and announced, "I drew a coffee roll!'  It was so great!  I think that is the first time she drew "something" instead of random scribbles!  Then she drew a donut.  I wanted to save it, but she promptly covered it up with the usual random scribbles.  I think Grampy is going to have to take her to Dunkin's again soon.


She said to the waiter, "I want some ice cream, please.


When she was done she said to him, "More ice cream. please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment