Saturday, January 1, 2011

Observations - Day 224

It was quite warm today to LSP and I went to the playground.  The ground was still covered with snow however and eventually she got tired of falling down into the wet snow.  "Let's got somewhere else," she told me, "Let's go to the mall."  This girl has a one track mind.  We were too far from the mall, but near a Marshall's, my favorite store, so we went there to wander around and look at stuff for awhile.  She loved the shoe section, pointing out all the sparkly shoes that might fit her.  "This is a good place," she told me.

To try to get her to get some energy out I attempted to engage her in a Wii dance game.  The song was Avril Lavigne singing "Girlfriend," and although she refused to dance, later in the shopping cart she started singing it back to me, "Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend... I think you need as new one."

Late tonight we were reading books before bed, and as a very obvious stalling tactic she was refusing every title that I suggested.  "We're having  hard time finding a good book," she lamented.

How old is this kid again??



Ice!


Mmmm, ice...

Yech, doesn't taste very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment