Monday, January 3, 2011

Swim Expert - Day 226

We got to swim lessons early today so LSP could play around in the water for awhile.  She swam like crazy, kicking her feet and paddling her arms all over the place.  At one point she wanted me to let her go saying "By myself!"  She jumped off the side into my arms and went in over her head multiple times.  Then the instructor showed up.  And all of a sudden LSP decided to show her stubborn streak.  She wouldn't kick, or paddle, or float, or do anything the instructor asked.  I think she was bored.  They wanted her to use a cup to pour water onto her arms to get used to being wet.  HA!  My little fish is no afraid of getting wet!  They wanted her to blow onto the top of the water to get used to putting her face in the water.  HA again!  Of course to everyone else it just looked like she was being stubborn, and maybe she was, but she is way too good of a swimmer for this class!






No comments:

Post a Comment