Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Braces Be Gone - Day 206

Big fun at gymnastics this morning and I finally remembered to bring the camera - hurrah!  After that a whole group of LSPs friends came over to play, so that was fun for her, and fun for mommy who got to talk to grown up people!

Later this afternoon I got my braces off!  I was not prepared for what a painful and unpleasant process it was to get them removed, but they're off and my teeth look great!  I pick up my temporary retainer tomorrow.  When I got back LSP said, "Mommy what happened to your braces?"  Gone!!!


There's always lots of jumping in gymnastics class!








Demonstrating the possum hang with her teacher, Miss V.



More jumping!






Ponytails flying!

LSP's friend A gets really into the train song at the end - it's so cute!


J and E


How cute is THAT?!?






Sharing goldfish... well sort of, until LSP had a fit about it.


J, A, E, N and G hanging with LSP!

OK, enough photography!

No braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment