Monday, December 13, 2010

Little Fish - Day 205

Another swim lesson today.  She was, as usual, bonkers.  She is a really, really good swimmer, though.  I hold her up and she kicks and moves her arms right, she's almost there!  She also likes to float on her back if I hold onto her.  Today we wanted to jump in the pool without me holding her hands.  I'm not ready for that, even if she is.  They had the kids practice putting their ears in the water, telling them to "Listen to the fish."  LSP loved doing this!  She said, "What's going on fish?"  Then stuck her ear in the water to listen.  I asked her what the fish said and she told me that the fish said it was time to swim in the deep end of the pool  Oh, really?  On the way home she told me, "I want to go to Nana and Grampy's house and watch George and drink cider."  Sounds perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment