Wednesday, December 1, 2010

School Girls - Day 193

The junior high school here offers an after-school babysitting course where the kids learn how to be good babysitters.  I remember taking it when I was there, and my friends did, too.  One of my friends from then has a daughter of her own in junior high now, H, and she is taking the course.  Today was the last day and for the last day of class they could invite people to bring in young children for the students to interact with.  H asked it I could come in with LSP and so we did.  LSP was so very excited to go to the big kids school.  When she was a gaggle of students she started to wave her arms and squeal in delight.  H met us at the door and took us to the classroom where we watched the rest of the class and then H carried LSP around the room to introduce her to friends and play with her.  They had a grand time.  LSP totally loved all the attention from the older kids and didn't want to leave.  "I want to go to school!"  she told me when we were getting in the car.  Not so fast, little one!

I was allowed to come along for the Grampy and Elizabeth trip to Dunkin' Donuts today!







No comments:

Post a Comment