Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Fish - Day 198

We put the decorations on the tree today.  LSP loved to put them on...and take them off...and put them on...and take them off.  Needless to say we put the fragile ones up high.  She's digging this Christmas stuff!

She had her first class of her new swim lessons today.  There was only one other kid in the class.  It was like I was flashing back to music class.  The other student listened quietly, followed instructions calmly and stuck by her mother.  My little monkey was all over the place, yelling happily, trying to run around, trying to take off into the deep end by herself.  At one point I looked at the other mom and said, "I'm tired a lot."   She laughed really hard.  I am very, very glad my little girl is so full of energy, but it is tiring sometimes!

The started the lessons by asking the kids to take a cup and pour water on their hands, their arms, etc to get them used to getting wet.  Way too basic for my little fish.  She was bored with that, and wowed the instructors later when she jumped into the pool and went in over her head.  Not scared!







Family favorite ornament:  The Christmas Sputnik

No comments:

Post a Comment