Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Soap - Day 207

Grampy and I went car shopping today and had the most unusual car salesman I've ever met...a bleach blonde Russian girl with blue fingernails, a skin tight skirt, high heeled boots and a leopard print fake fur jacket.  She was great, though!  Knew her stuff and was very low pressure. 

LSP has a new phrase that cracks her up.  She says, "Soap on a rope," then laughs like a loon.  She thinks it is totally hysterical.  Reminds me of my brother who would be sent into gales of laughter by the product name, "No Nonsense Pantyhose."  Seriously, he'd laugh himself silly.  Well that's how LSP feels about "Soap on a rope."  Nothing funnier!

I'm trying to prep her for Christmas and Santa Claus.  Tonight she told me, "I'm scared from him."  It is a little creepy - big bearded man comes into your house at night while you are sleeping?  No thanks.  She does, however, love the Grinch.





Not the approved way to sit in a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment