Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sneaking up on Santa - Day 208

Getting ready to leave the house today LSP asked me, "Where are we going to go?"  "To the mall," I told her and man I wish I had a camera because her mouth fell open and she froze in place...then she started to jump up and down and yell in happiness.  No place better than the mall!  We wanted to take her to see Santa, at least from afar because she is a bit afraid of him.  We go there and the Santa obliged by waving to her and letting her look at him from several feet away, but that is all she wanted to do.  After lunch Santa was in the bookstore reading "The Night Before Christmas" with milk and cookies for the kids.  She let me get a little closer as long as I sat on the floor with her while Santa read and she ate her cookie.  She was a bit better with him, knowing that he reads books and has cookies.  Hmmmm...maybe he's not all bad.  Later she waved at him some more but still refused to get close.

We also took her to the indoor playground in the mall and she had a blast there as usual.  Love to be able to wear them out when it is 19 degrees outside!

Tonight I went out to dinner with some of the mommy friends I have made here.  We had a great time!  Love to be able to sit and talk and talk with other mommies - yeah!


This outfit was so stinkin; cute!  Purple leopard print skirt with pink leopard print tights, purple shirt, pink sparkly coat with pink leopard print fake fur on the inside and pink sparkly faux Uggs.  I just loved it!




Loose in the toy store!


Cookies with Santa.

OK, this not a very good photos LSP, but it's a GREAT one of me!


This Santa had a real beard and everything!






No comments:

Post a Comment