Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Run - Day 168

This morning I ran a 5K in a nearby town.  It was a cold morning but it was a beautiful run.  It was pretty hilly, but I still managed to come in at my goal time, and the best part was in the last stretch I got to pass two other runners and really felt like I didn't leave anything out there, which is a good feeling. 

Meanwhile Nana and Grampy took LSP to the playground and out for a donut!  She loved that.  She was in such a crazy, happy mood tonight.  She was all over the place playing with toys, climbing in boxes, dancing and laughing.  She made Nana, Grampy and I all hold hands with her and do Ring Around the Rosie in the living room several times, with her laughing and laughing.  This afternoon she watched some football with Grampy.  "Running around," she observed, "men fall down."  This is her usual comment when she sees football.  I think she is confused why Grampy likes to watch this.

Playing with Play-Doh.


Now the Grinch gets a turn.


Wearing Mommy's running socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment