Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dog Fun - Day 167

N and I woke up in Uncle M and Aunt L's apartment and made our way back home.  LSP was very happy to see me, saying, "Mama!  Mama!  Over and over and hugging me tight.  It was so sweet!  She spent the rest of the day attached to my side, not wanting to let me out of her sight.  We played with Play-Doh for an hour and a half, then played with it some more and finally I talked her into going outside for awhile.  She is so funny with Shiloh, chasing her around and wanting her to play.  She went to the ladder to the slide and announced, "I'm showing Shiloh how to climb the ladder."  Too funny!











She calls this piece of wood her guitar.


Devil Dog!

She was mad because Shiloh was running away with the stick.


She was throwing the leaves in the air and saying, "It's raining!  It's snowing!"

Devil Dog, Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment