Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Talker - Day 184

When LSP was a few months old she went in for a routine check up and the doctor asked if she was making consonant sounds yet, like "Da-da-da," or "Ba-ba-ba."  When I said no, the doctor said if she wasn't in a month I would need to bring her back for additional testing.  Of course, as parents we were all concerned and worried.  I remember saying to Soldier-Boy, "One day she will probably end up being one of those little kids that talks until your ears bleed."

Well, today was that day.

She talked and talked and talked and talked and talked all day.  She made her animals talk, she told me what she was doing, she asked me questions, she told me what to do, we Skyped with Daddy and she told him what to do and asked him questions.  I went out for my cake class and she told Grampy what to do and asked Grampy questions.  She talked the paint off the walls.  It was great.








No comments:

Post a Comment