Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bazaar Behavior - Day 182

This morning I ran a 5K Turkey Trot.  It went well, I finished strong and it was fun. 

LSP's Nana makes beautiful greeting cards and other craft items.  Many of her cards have been published in paper crafting magazines.  Once in awhile she sells her cards and craft items at craft bazaars and gives the money to a local charity.  Today was one of those bazaars so this afternoon we all headed down there to help her out.  Not just me and LSP and Grampy - but Uncle M and Aunt L came down too!  Nana did very well, selling a whole lot of her cards.  LSP had a grand time, running around and around and around the place.  The very cute red sparkly shoes she had on kept falling off (half size too big I think) so eventually we gave up on them.  I am not sure if I will ever get those socks white again.  We saw Nanny there and several of Nana's friends.  Santa Claus was there, too, but LSP wanted NOTHING to do with him.  She was the hit of the place, and several people commented on her incredible energy levels.  Yup, she is one active kid.

Tonight at home we played with her toy nativity set awhile.  She held up two of the dolls - "Baby Jesus and the Chicken play a game," she told me.  "What kind of game do Baby Jesus and a Chicken play?" I inquired.  "Bowling," she said with a sigh in her voice as if she couldn't believe how dumb her mom was.  Of course, bowling, how could I be so stupid?

Came in 48th in my age group, out of 169.  317th overall out of 813. 

Hard to tell here, but she actually likes having her face painted.


Chocolate on the face, filthy socks, having fun.


She was balancing on the table saying, "Momma!  Look at me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment