Monday, November 1, 2010

Look at Me! - Day 162

LSP got to meet another cousin today when my sister-in-law's oldest, G, came with my brother-in-law, T, to visit.  We saw G today and we'll see G and T again tomorrow.  G is nearly 9 years old, but LSP followed him around the yard yelling his name and wanting to do what he was doing.  She loves big kids! 

Yesterday for Halloween, A's grandmother gave LSP a very nice gift - a Play-Doh press set.  This morning right after breakfast she wanted to try it out, and she proceeded to sit in her chair and play with it for the next hour and a half!  That is an incredible amount of time for any two-year-old, especially my active little one!  The gift was a huge hit! 

LSP has become adept in putting the spotlight on herself.  Tonight, while Grampy and I were talking, she climbed into my lap and positioned her entire body in my field of view and started giving me big wet kisses.  Then, as we continued to talk, she pulled one of her chairs over to me and stood up on it, (something that is expressly forbidden) and raised her hands up over her head.  When that failed to stop the conversation, she pulled another chair over to the other side of me an did it again!  She might as well have been yelling, "Look at me!  Look at me!"









Silly cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment