Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Lot to Say - Day 170

Today LSP and I went to the grocery store and she was a fountain of cuteness.  In one aisle she was telling me she wanted more snacks then wailed dramatically when I told her they were gone.  "You are a drama queen," I told her.  She threw her head back all the way in the cart and put her arms up in the air and yelled as loudly as possible, "I am a DRAMA QUEEN!"  Everyone else in the aisle snickered at that one.  Next she picked the container of half and half out of the cart and asked to open the milk.  I explained that it was half and half and it was for Grampy's coffee.  She spent the next 2 aisles holding the container aloft yelling, "Half and half, it's for Grampy's coffee!"  Next to the yogurt a young employee was restocking the shelves and she pointed at him, "What's that?"  she demanded.  "It's a man working to put out new yogurt," I told her.  "Hi!!!"  she yelled loudly waving wildly at him.  When we passed the yogurt again a few moments later she waved like crazy some more, "Hi!!!"  she yelled again.  The last thing on the list was mouse traps to send to Soldier-Boy and I couldn't find them.  An employee was helping me look and LSP was hollering, "I want to eat mouse traps!"  Again, of course, at the top of her lungs.  No one even pretended to try to understand that one. 

Her penchant for loudly declared statement continued into the evening when, as she was sitting in the livng room watching Curious George, she yelled to me in the kitchen, "Hey!  I want some milk in here!"  It's either funny or stunningly rude.  Or both. 


What is that spoon doing?

George dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment