Monday, November 29, 2010

Doctor, Doctor, Doctor - Day 191

Grampy, LSP and I have all been battling colds now for awhile - LSP and I for the last few days, Grampy for the last few weeks.  This morning the first thing LSP said to me was, "Something hurts.  My ear hurts!"  After making this declaration several times and rubbing her right ear, we were off to the doctor where we discovered that yes, indeed, she has an ear infection in her right ear.  We came home and Nana ran out to CVS to get her medicine, because I had a doctor's appointment, too.  Mine was just an appointment for some referrals, but while I was there, he noticed I had a nasty cold and listened to my lungs and checked out my ears.  Diagnosis?  Nasty cold.  I got home in time to see Grampy leave for his doctor's appointment, where he learned that his cold of several weeks had morphed into a sinus infection and a bad case of bronchitis.  Nana, for the time being, remains healthy.

While Grampy and I feel wrung out and worn down, the ear infection has not slowed down LSP one little bit.  She was bright and happy all day long, dancing around the kitchen, playing outside, talking to her toys and helping me make cookies.  I need a little of that energy!
Nana and Grampy found this little car in the trading area of the town dump this week!  How cool is that?!?








This puddle had a very thin ice coat on it and she was standing like this and told me she was ice skating.


Showing me the ice.

This dog loves to RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment