Monday, August 16, 2010

Animal Farm - Day 85


This is her "Harry Potter" look.


Rainy, quiet day here today. LSP spent a lot of time playing with Nana's paper punches and her plastic animals. At one point a bunch of the animals were all named: the German Shepherd was Daddy, the elephant was Mommy, the bunny was the Baby, the horse was Curious George and the Zebra was the Man with the Yellow Hat. They all took turns getting into a red plastic cup that was a fire engine. Also there was lots of hugging and kissing and occasionally someone would have their diaper changed.

I am not sure why I was the elephant. The animals are not to scale, so the elephant is actually a little smaller than the German Shepherd. I will choose to believe that I was assigned the elephant because I am shorter than Daddy, not that it was a commentary on the size of my butt.

Tonight was class 3 of my cake decorating class - cupcakes! I learned to decorate them and fill them with yummy stuff. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of them. Anyone in the area want some cupcakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment