Monday, August 23, 2010

Howlin' at the Moon - Day 92




I told her you had to have a key to open these and get the candy out. (There is a key hole where they open it to fill them.) She said, "No key, you can't eat them."

The writing is a little crooked, but the roses look CUTE!


LSP was a wacked-out, bull-in-a-china-shop all day today. She was in a good mood, she just could not stop and was rough and destructive all day! I was really confused - why was she acting this way? Then I remembered that this has happened several times before. She is in a volatile, wacked, rough mood and I can't figure out why. And ever single time...I check my "Phases of the Moon" app on my iTouch, and every single time it is the day before a full moon. So I check and....tomorrow is the full moon. I can't say I was ever a real believer in the full moon thing before, but I'm becoming convinced. This has happened, oh, probably 5 or 6 times. And every time, the same thing. She's my little werewolf.

It was pouring rain here today so we took the little werewolf to the mall to play on the kiddie stuff there. We were not the only ones with this idea. She was funny, though, playing on the toy cars. She was yelling at the TOP of her lungs - "Come on kids!" Very cute.

I had my final cake decorating class today and learned to make 2 different kinds of roses and decorated a whole cake! It was so much fun and I do think it turned out great. Uncle M and Aunt L - this one's for you! It will be waiting here for you this week - Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment