Monday, August 2, 2010

Cookie Monster - Day 71



She didn't eat much dinner, but she did make some lovely bologna-pickle-tomato appetizers.


Yogurt - it's good to eat, and it's a facial!


LSP was feeling a bit ornery today. Truth be told, she's been feeling ornery for the last 3 days. A phase? Who knows. She is still not napping and I think part of it is being overtired, but I can't FORCE a toddler to nap. I suppose it will all iron out, but for now she is wearing everyone down with her explosive moods. She got to go shopping with Nana today, and Nana bought her a soft pretzel, which she loves, so that was good.

When we were in Michael's today I saw a sign about a Wilton cake decorating class. Many, many moons ago I wanted to take this class, but I didn't and I have though about it many times in the years since and wished I had just done it. So I asked and turned out the first class was tonight. Nana and Grampy were nice enough to watch the ornery toddler while I went. We learned some interesting basics and then got to practice with a couple of different tips. We decorated sugar cookies and it was a lot of fun! Next week we do a whole cake already! I am very excited.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Those are some of the cutest cookies I've ever seen! Too great!

    ReplyDelete