Monday, August 30, 2010

Playground Fun - Day 99

Seconds after this photo was taken she rocked a little too hard and busted her lip. She got right back on, though!

She's yelling, "Bye! I'm going down the slide!"



You can see the busted lip here.


My determined little monkey climbed all the way to the top in a flash - on the big kids' playground!


It was stinkin' hot here today, and the mosquitoes were out in force again, so LSP had to spend most of the day inside, until this afternoon when we visited the local playground. She ran and played for about 30 minutes, then even she began to wilt in the heat. When we got there we were the only people at the playground. One other family came before we left, but most people we hiding inside today, I think.

We did get to Skype with Daddy, so that was good. Always fun to see Daddy! Thank God for technology! Also I got to talk to a friend on the phone that I have not talked to in over 10 years. What a special treat! It made me so happy to hear about her wonderful family, put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment