Friday, August 20, 2010

A Girl and her Dog - Day 89


Love these photos with her hair flying all over the place.




She wanted to be like Shiloh and carry a stick in her mouth.


This is the piece of wood that is always her guitar for some reason. She made me strum it and sing.




Today the weather was picture-perfect. Sunny, breezy, warm but not too hot, no humidity. LSP enjoyed the weather by spending a good deal of the afternoon playing outside. My parents have a very large yard and at one point she insisted that we run across it together, holding hands. Man, I wish someone else had been there to take pictures! I bet it was cute.

Not quite as cute was tonight, while I was eating dinner, when she came to me, hand outstretched, to show me what she had "found" in her diaper. "Very dirty," she informed me.

She and Shiloh are very cute running around the yard. She gets sticks for Shiloh then laughs like crazy when Shiloh takes them. It must be wonderful to be so totally amused by a dog carrying a stick. Shiloh and Sarah have discovered a common interest. Digging. They have dug giant holes all over the yard together. And this afternoon we found Shiloh dragging around not a sick, but an entire stump that the dogs had apparently dug up from somewhere in the yard. At least the digging is good for something.

1 comment: