Saturday, September 18, 2010

Circles - Day 118

Mmmm, cake balls!

Sidewalk chalk with the birthday girl!






Today we went to a birthday party - LSP's favorite thing! It was for A, the 1-year-old daughter of my ex-pat friend, J. I call her my ex-pat friend because she is an American living in Germany who is NOT affiliated with the military. How cool is that? Anyway, the party was great. J and her mom cooked up a STORM! I have not seen food like that in awhile. LSP ate 4 (or maybe it was 5) cake balls on a stick, and 2 cupcakes. And about a dozen corn chips. She also got to play with sidewalk chalk, the first time ever. She was fascinated with how it did not draw on the dirt, or on the grass, only, as she put it, "on the street!" We didn't get to stay for dinner as my little jet-lagged one started to wear out and we had to head home. J did send me home with some of the best pulled pork I have ever had. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Yum.

Tonight before bed LSP was trying to poke me in the eyes. (She really wants to touch an eyeball.) She looked deep into my eyes and said, "Circles in there!" So we had to look in the mirror at the circles in her eyes. Shapes are everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Pork + Bar-b-que sauce of choice + LONG time in a slow cooker = heaven! Seriously, two ingredients and then you're in heaven. I need to make it more often with how easy it is to make! ;)

    ReplyDelete