Sunday, September 5, 2010

Recovery - Day 105


Hugging the guitar.






Nana found a toad!

Going down the slide with all her rocks, and a very wet diaper.


N and I woke up in the hotel room at 9 am after 5 hours of sleep. You do the math. We laughed our way though the photos in the camera, then managed to get up and out and found a Starbuck's for breakfast. We lounged in the hotel courtyard until checkout time and headed back to reality.

When I got back LSP was eating lunch and was so happy to see me. She hugged me and hugged me and said, "Momma! Mommy! Momma! Mommy!" over and over clinging to my neck. So sweet. N and I relayed some of our funnier wedding night stories to my family, then she had to be on her way back to her own family.

This afternoon LSP and I took a trip to the grocery store, we played outside for awhile, and I got to take a nap, hurrah! I had a fun time yesterday, but I missed my little girl. It was nice to be back with her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment