Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Outside Day - Day 121



Just to make Daddy cringe....





She found a couple of used up inkjets. I was surprised at how easily the ink all came off.


Today was a warm and beautiful day here. We spent a good chunk of it outside - running, playing in the park, playing with sidewalk chalk. In the park LSP and I lay on our backs in the grass and looked at the sky. She tried to convince me the sky was white. Not today, little one!

I also made some cake balls for a friend who needed them for an event. It was my first attempt and they were not super pretty, but they tasted good. Next time we'll go for more aesthetically pleasing cake balls. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture.

After making the cake balls I did something that I have not done in awhile. I detailed my stand mixer. I know you all are jealous of my glamorous European lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment