Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Water Fun - Day 101

A new flavor today - banana!

Another shot totally for the outfit. How cute are those shorts??

Shiloh enjoyed the water table, too!

So LSP thought she'd try.

Puzzles with Nana.


Today was yet another scorcher with swarms of mosquitoes everywhere. We took LSP to the playground for a short play session, then to the ice cream place. This particular ice cream shop is next to a very cute toy store, and Nana found LSP some puzzles and a rather cool water table. We came home and she spent a good deal of the afternoon playing with it on the screen porch. She played awhile, then asked me to take off her clothes. I figured it was because she was soaked, but turned out she wanted to try to climb INTO the water table! Not a great idea.

I went to the orthodontist because I have one front tooth that has been drifting outward fairly quickly in the last few years, and it turns out I will need braces! Only for a few months and only on my top four teeth but I have never had braces before ever! And I'm 40! This ought to be both comical and painful. Don't worry, there are sure to be photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment