Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Earl - Day 103

Standing on her toes to avoid the acorns the wind has blown onto the deck.

Outside in the rain.

Watching the storm come in.




The only thing good about the humidity is the cute things it does to her hair!

Watching George.


Well it appears as if Hurricane Earl is a bust. It's veered out farther into sea and we are getting rain, and some wind is predicted later, but no real hurricane. Oh well, better than a branch through a window, I guess.

Another quiet day here to day. Housebound this time by the rain and impending storms. LSP played with her water table, ate a popcicle and begged for more, played in Nana's craft room and watched some George. the highlight of the day was a bath for Shiloh this morning. LSP got very excited, "Shiloh tubby time!" she yelled. Halfway through the bath she asked, "Sarah too?" I can't imagine giving my parents' timid dog a bath, it would probably freak her out so much she'd be scarred for life. I told her no but later she asked, jut in case I didn't understand, "What about the other dog?"

After her own bath tonight LSP had a blast playing upstairs for awhile. She decided a section of the floor next to my bed was a car, and the blanket was the seat belt. She and I took turns sitting in the car, buckling the seat best and driving the car. Somehow a bunch of Nana's craft items played a part as well, but I couldn't really figure it out. It was all very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment