Thursday, September 9, 2010

Metal Mouth - Day 109





Now that's a high tide!




She was tucking Shiloh in to sleep by covering her with a placemat.

Not so bad, right?


This morning LSP and I went to the playground, but before we got there I stopped by CVS to exchange a box of diapers since she has moved up a size. When I got home from the playground there were no diapers in the car, so I called CVS and sure enough, while struggling to load excited toddler into the car seat, I had managed to leave the box of diapers in the parking lot. Thank goodness they saved them for me.

At the playground we saw Aunt R and Cousin C one last time before they headed home. Then this afternoon Nanny came by to watch LSP while I went and got my braces on. I have been very, very nervous about the whole thing. They feel weird for sure, but so far no intense pain or anything. I have to eat very slowly and carefully, so maybe I'll lose a couple of pounds, too. On the orthodontist's recommendation I got gold braces. Sounds flashy, huh? It's not, though, it actually blends in pretty well with my skin and hair color. LSP was not impressed. She poked them a couple of times then went on with her day. So for the next few months I am metal mouth. Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment