Monday, September 13, 2010

Mud Pies - Day 113












Today LSP had a visit from Papa and Uncle A. She was so excited to see them! Almost as excited as Shiloh. She took them outside to the sandbox where she found a bucket full of sopping wet sand. She proceeded to give out handfuls. Only Uncle A took some. Lucky Uncle A! Then she showed off her crazy trike riding skills. Wow! At the start of the summer she didn't even know how to put her feet on the pedals, now she can pedal herself, for short distances, forward and backward!

I went and got my flu shot today. LSP knew where I was going and as soon as I walked in the door she demanded to see my Band-Aid. When I showed her my run-of-the-mill flesh-tone Band-Aid she asked, "Where's the round one?" remembering the round Tweety Bird Band-Aid that she got after her shot. No, only dull Band-Aids for grown ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment