Thursday, September 2, 2010

Preparations - Day 102

Tea parties are serious business.



Both Shiloh and LSP enjoyed some water in the face on such a hot day.




LSP had a friend come over this morning. I told her J was coming about 30 minutes before she arrived and she must have asked for her 56 times. When she finally got here they played well together, with the exception of LSP's massive screaming hysterical tantrum when I told her we'd have to wait for later to play with the water table. They had a tea party, they colored, they played with the shopping cart, and they ran around the kitchen island screeching that high-pitched squeal that little girls can do. Very cute!

She was still housebound today as it was ridiculously hot and very humid. She did get to play with the water table for awhile, and had a popsicle. When I discovered we were low on baby wipes I had to brave the store to get some. I expected the usual pre-hurricane hysteria, but it was surprisingly calm in there. Grampy and I tied the porch furniture down. We're ready for it. If there's no blog entry tomorrow, then you can figure our power is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment