Monday, June 14, 2010

Big Splash - Day 22

Shiloh visits Nanny at work.

Tonight for dinner we will be having tiger and apples, with a side of zebra.


Try to ignore the fact that St. Francis is apparently growing out of her head and instead focus on the very cool splashes she is making with her feet.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, is better than splashing in a puddle.

Sharing rocks with Mama.


Today LSP and Shiloh went to go visit Nanny at work. (Nanny works in a pet store, so Shiloh was more than welcome.) They both had a great time.LSP found a doggie water fountain in the corner of the store and proceeded to sit in it an announce loudly, "Potty!" Luckily the store was pretty empty at the time.

This evening I was eating dinner and LSP wanted to sit in my lap while I ate. She was very well behaved, sitting nicely in my lap sharing my pasta salad, when suddenly I realized she had had a blow out diaper all over me. Nice. So it was off to the bath for her and a complete change of clothing for me. After he bath she hugged me and said "I wufs you." So of course all is totally forgiven.

This evening she found her favorite, a puddle in the driveway. No amount of scolding, yelling or pleading will keep her from rolling, sitting, splashing and jumping a puddle, so I have pretty much given up. She was so thrilled to find the puddle she celebrated with a dance all over the driveway. Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment