Friday, June 18, 2010

Roar! - Day 26

Yup, that's sand all over her face.

Water's a little chilly!

She ate 3 entire bananas today! Two of them right in a row.


Tree hugger.


So when I tell her not to eat the sand...she compromises by licking the toys in the sandbox.


It was hot here today. Not desert hot, but still, almost 90, and that's hot! LSP enjoyed the day in her kiddie pool, where she was mostly interested in seeing how many other objects she could get into the pool with her.

I ran errands all day, including a thrilling trip to the eye doctor where the doctor dilated my pupils. Often they don't bother to do that because I have ridiculously huge pupils, and they can usually see inside easily. This dude, though, wanted them wide open, so I go the drops. I forgot how much I hate that, really annoying. I couldn't see all afternoon, got a nasty headache and the only way I could stand to be outside was wearing two pairs of sunglasses as once.

LSP is obsessed with my hair. She does not have a traditional lovey - no doll or blanket or animal, she has my hair. She likes to play with it and pull it and touch it, which is usually fine (except for the pulling). Tonight as I was changing her diaper for bed she was playing with my hair. "Momma's hair!" she said, "Momma's mane!" I replied, "I have a mane like a lion?" To which she replied, "Rooooooaaaaarrrrr!" I am Momma, hear me roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment