Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Supersize Me - Day 16




Modeling the outfit of the day.


George-induced trace.


We went to BJ's Warehouse today - the New England version of Sam's Club or Costso. I always wonder who the heck need that much of anything, but today we filled the cart. Granted, my parents are hosting two big parties and a family reunion in the next couple of month, so we will actually use a package of hot dogs that big. But under normal circumstances why on earth does anyone need, for example, a tub of peanut butter you could bathe in??

I wore some very cool new shoes today. College friends will remember that Converse All-Stars were the shoes of the day way back then, and I had them in several different colors - pink, purple, maroon, black, white...Soldier-Boy even had a pair that were red, white and blue. I have not owned a pair in many years, but I found a pair in Marshall's too cute not to buy. They are low tops and they are black with tiny white skulls on them. And every 4th skull has a pink bow in it's head. They came with both black and white laces. Today I was sporting the black laces.

LSP has been on a TV fast since we got here. There is so much to do at Nana and Grampy's house that we have not had to resort to the electronic babysitter in over a week. Tonight that ended when a very tired toddler pitched a fit and we managed to calm it with a healthy dose of Curious George. Back to the monkey addiction.

1 comment:

  1. killer kicks! I used to wear two different color converse hi tops. I also briefly had the ones that laced all the way up the calf - grey on the outside, pink on the inside. I'm sure people were convinced I was gay.

    ReplyDelete