Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary - Day 13

Roses and chocolates!

Play Dough with Nana.




She insisted on eating dinner in the bike helmet.


So today is my Anniversary and, not for the first time, or probably the last, Soldier-Boy and I are apart. It is a real bummer, but her cheered me up considerably when a beautiful vase of roses and a box of chocolates arrived today!LSP was in awe of the bouquet saying "Red flowers! Red flowers!" It was a wonderful surprise.

This afternoon Grampy and Nana watched LSP while I went for a turn around Marshall's. The Marshall's here in this town is the best Marshall's ever. I am not kidding. Everyone who goes thinks so. There is always a treasure to be found. Today I got some scrapbooking stuff (yes, at Marshall's) a purse and some very cool shoes. While I was gone LSP played with Grampy, and Nanny came over for a visit. When I got home she was playing with Play-Dough with Nana. A good time for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment