Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray! - Day 32






I'd explain why this is so funny, but it would take several paragraphs, and in the end, you'd still not think it was that funny.


Even the elk got into the action.


Woke up this morning to an incredible view. The description of this rental house says "View: Continental divide." No kidding - it's incredible. We all hung our here in the morning in our PJs, chatting and watching the kids play. Later Nana, NGi and I went into town to shop. This place is full of cute shops and fun stuff to see. We did some shopping and found a shop with beautiful necklaces and earrings. We had never coordinated the stuff for the wedding, so we picked out some things we liked and called K and NGo and let them know. After a run to the grocery store we came back to the house so K and NGo could do some shopping for themselves.

On Tuesday when I got my pedicure the lady doing it did something to my right big toe and that night it got red and started to hurt. It has continued to get worse not better, and by this afternoon it was pretty swollen and getting redder. I have to wear strappy silver high heels on Saturday! So I ran down to the urgent care clinic and got there 20 minutes before they closed. The doctor took one look and decided it was antibiotics for me. Yeah!

This evening we had planned some fun for BrideT here, and it was my job to get her out of the house while everyone else decorated. Little did I know it was HER job to get ME out of the house while they decorated for a birthday party for me! So when we got back we were double surprised! We had a great evening talking about old times and laughing ourselves silly. As K said, you know it's a good friendship when you can pick up where you left off!

NGo's hubby J arrived tonight as well. A really full house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment