Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dragonfly Apologies - Day 146

This morning I ran a local 5K.  It was through the woods of a State Park with the leaves all changing colors - very pretty.  I felt good running it and felt that I finished strong.  Later when I checked the results on line I had come in 58th, 11th in my age group.  Not bad!  I'm pretty pleased with that.

Later this afternoon Nana and I ran errands with LSP and in one store they had cookie and candy demonstrations and face painting!  It was like being at a fair!  LSP was very pleased.  Later, when playing outside we saw 3 dragonflies sitting on her swing set.  She is always very interested in dragonflies and she wanted to feel these and was talking to them, "Please dragonflies.  I'm sorry, dragonflies," she kept saying over and over.  I have no idea why.

She is so funny with the stuff she says now.  Tonight while watching Curious George, The Man with the Yellow Hat and George had gotten themselves into a fix, as usual. "Uh-oh," said LSP, "He has a problem!" 

Beautiful spot for a run.


Mirror, mirror...










Look at all that hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment