Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Friend - Day 151

What a crazy up and down day.  This morning things started off on a sour note when I had yet another contact lens split apart in my eye - and I couldn't get the smaller half of it out.  It was stuck in there good, I couldn't even see it.  And the eye doctor didn't open until 1 PM.  It wasn't affecting my vision at all so LSP and I went off to music class, then after we went to a playground to play with G, the other kid in her class.  LSP and G had a fabulous time running all around the playground.  LSP took to G, calling out his name and yelling, "Where are you?"  They really played well together - a great new friend!

Then I took LSP home and ran out to the eye doctor where he fished the piece of the contact lens out of my eye.  Then home, where Nanny and her friend M came for a visit.  Then out again to my cake decorating class (learning all about fondant and gum paste).  A busy day.





It's not easy to get two 2-year-olds to hold still for a photo!

Painting a wooden box for Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment