Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Day - Day 157

Talk about a good mood!  LSP was in a happy, bouncy mood all day - so fun to see!  At one point she was marching around the family room clapping her hands trying to get Shiloh to be in a band with her.  How cute is that?  Needless to say, Shiloh was not interested.  This afternoon she played with Nanny in the living room and when I tried to come in to say hi she held up her hand, "No! Mommy out!  Mommy in the kitchen!"  She kicked Nana out in a similar way.  She wanted Nanny all to herself!

For my part I got my haircut today by the most fabulous hairdresser I've found in a long, long time.  She always does a great job.  Today she told me she was pregnant.  Um...not to make your pregnancy all about me or anything, but how long are you going to continue to work?  I need at least 2 more haircuts before I go back to Germany!







Watching TV tonight lounging on the floor next to Shiloh.  She had one hand in her fur, patting her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment