Thursday, October 28, 2010

Driveway - Day 158

LSP had music class again today so she got to hang with her buddy G.  After class they went to the playground together and had a grand time.  This afternoon I had to make two cakes and the frosting for both so I was a bit busy making a mess of the kitchen.  LSP has turned into a frosting addict and I let her have a little.  When I cut her off she became very upset, and pretty much refused to eat anything else, although I knew she was hungry.  Hunger strike for frosting!

After I finished baking we went out in the yard and wandered around playing for a couple of hours.  It was beautiful again here today and we had fun checking things out.  Today she especially loved running down the driveway with me, holding hands.  "Hold my hand!"  she'd order me.  How can you resist such a cute face!  Grampy took his boat out of the water for the season today so we got to watch him park it in the driveway.  She was intrigued by a boat in the driveway and immediately wanted to get into it.  Grampy let her look in, but that was all.


Look at the cute smile on G's face!













She held out this acorn for he bug to eat and was fascinated when he climbed on it.


Don't even think about it, kid!!

She kept throwing this small log for Shiloh and when Shiloh would take it, LSP would wail, "I want my log!"







Model pose.






No comments:

Post a Comment