Friday, October 22, 2010

Moon Dreams - Day 152

Little miss LSP woke up withe a runny nose this morning.  No fun!  We had a low-key day.  Nanny came over to play for awhile, then Nana and I took her on a grocery store run.  Tonight she helped Nana and I make apple muffins.  She is really enjoying baking, though she tried to eat the flour several times and actually said, "Mmmm, I like flour!" 

Her new favorite thing is to make adults sit on the floor next to her dollhouse and make them make the animals and people talk.  She will drag an unsuspecting visitor over and command that they sit on the floor.  Then she will shove a plastic penguin or horse or baby or raccoon in their hands and say, "Make him talk!"  Today she and Nana were playing that way when Nana asked the plastic baby if it had made a new friend, G (see yesterday's post).  Hearing them talk I asked "Who has a friend named G?" and LSP ran to me yelling, "I do!  I do!"  Guess she had fun yesterday.

Tonight there is a big full moon.  Just before bed Grampy and I took her outside to look at the moon and the stars.  The night Soldier-Boy left we told LSP that Daddy would look up at the same moon.  We told her that again tonight and I swear she got a huge grin on her face and hugged me really, really tight.  I do believe she understands. 




No comments:

Post a Comment