Monday, October 18, 2010

Minding our Manners - Day 148

What do you do with a huge bag of fresh-picked apples?  Apple crisp, of course!  Today Nana and LSP made a big yummy pan of apple crisp.  LSP especially loved to stir.  She also loved getting to stand on a chair at the counter.  I think I will have toddler help when I am baking from now on.

We are working hard on saying "Please."  She will say it easily with prompting, but only once in a blue moon will she remember to say it unprompted.  "Thank you" is equally rare.  I want a dollar for every time today I said, "How do you ask nicely?"  When she does say "Please," she will usually sign it at the same time as well, one of the very last signs she still uses.  Very cute. 


Mixing is fun!


Oh no!  Fake smile!


Yeah, that's my kid with a trash can on her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment