Sunday, July 25, 2010

Animal Adventure - Day 63

I mean, really, can you get any cuter than that?

See the red foot on the blue monster? She colored that all by herself! I was so proud. In the lines and everything!


She's so cute even the dogs are watching her!








Yeah, I was never big on clowns, either.




She calls this yellow toy the "Germ" and she was putting its hands on the toy piano and telling it to play and congratulating it on a job well done. Also, check out the boots.


This morning we took LSP to breakfast at the Friendly's Restaurant where I was working when I first met her Daddy. I was an ice cream scooper and he used to come on Friday nights and get ice cream and chat. How cute! We ordered her the kiddie sized pancake breakfast and I laughed when I saw the two ENORMOUS pancakes and two slices of bacon, but the joke was on me when she ate nearly all of it.

This afternoon we went to a small fair with fun stuff for kids. She had a blast doing everything multiple time. She got to ride the pony rides twice, and requested the same horse the second time. She got a balloon, she ate part of a hot dog, she jumped in the jumping house twice (by far her favorite part) and she got to pet the animals in a small petting zoo. They had a calf, a sheet, a goat and a very terrified looking rabbit. She went into the rabbit area, but was much more interested in the rabbit's stuffed toy than the rabbit itself. As for the other animals, she was fascinated by their water buckets and wanted them all to drink their water. Maybe she was concerned they would dehydrate on this 95 degree day! The first animal she patted was the goat. I said to her, "What does it feel like?" She replied, "A goat!" Well, duh, mom.

Tonight as I was getting her dinner ready I managed to smash my little toe against a corner. I let out a wail and hopped over to the corner and collapsed in a heap and attempted not to vomit from the pain. LSP saw me sitting on the floor and said, "You OK, Mommy?" Then came over to me and said, "I love you, Mommy." So cute and sweet I almost forgot about the toe. Until she threw herself in my lap and managed to step on my foot. Oh well, super sweet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment