Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tent Fun - Day 69




There are several different kind of fruit on my parents' property and LSP loves to see the "Baby grapes"...

...and the "Baby apples". Sadly the deer will get to eat most of them before we do.

So, there are always apples from the store.


A little while ago Uncle M and Aunt L got a little outdoor tent for LSP to play with. Today we put it up and it is pretty cool. It's more like an outdoor screen room to sit in and escape the bugs. It's like a giant toddler cage! LSP was very fascinated by the zipper. Open the zipper. Step in the tent. Close the zipper. Open the zipper. Step out of the tent. Close the zipper. Repeat ad nauseam.

On the way home from swim lessons today LSP was in her car seat and she started saying "I love you! I love Mommy! I love you! I love you!" It was so cute. Tonight after getting in her PJs she said "I love Daddy! I love Daddy! I love Daddy!" This extreme show of love and cuteness makes up for the fact she went out of her way to push all my buttons today. How do they know to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment