Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Day - Day 48




Blowing bubbles!

Mama eat the ketchup!

Don't you just love her "cooking" in her kitchen wearing her very late-50's-early-60's dress? It's all very "Mad Men." She just needs a cigarette.



First of all, this post is late and there will be no photos - I will add those later. There was a nearby lightening strike and we lost power for awhile. When the power returned - no internet! The HORROR! Right now I am in Panera Bread waiting for my take out order and using the free Wi-Fi. The Comcast man comes Monday so hopefully all will be well then.

It was a busy day for LSP. There was some successful using of the potty in the morning, followed by swim lessons. She did great of course. Nana and Grampy came to watch and Grampy observed, "It helps to have no fear at all." She is fearless alright - float on her back, float on her stomach, face in the water, whatever! After swim we stopped for ice cream. Next nap, then out to dinner with Nana, Grampy, Aunt L and Uncle M. Dinner out with active LSP is always a challenge, but she did well. We were seated with a good view of a good deal of the rest of the restaurant. She began counting on her fingers, loudly. This was cute except that she started by yelling "ONE!" and thrusting her middle finger in the air. So she pretty much flipped off the entire place. We are all about class here. After dinner, more watermelon on the porch, then bath and bed. A busy, busy day!

This morning she said to me, "I love Mama. I love strawberries." I asked, "What do you love more, Mama or strawberries?" She answered happily, "Mama!" I was pleased, though as one friend pointed out, I am her source of strawberries, so I suppose it all balances out.

No comments:

Post a Comment